Monday, April 16, 2012

Oh Wows! First Sale!

I think the title tells all, but I must reiterate...


I HAD MY FIRST ETSY SALE!!!
I SOLD A HAT!
TO A LADY IN TEXAS!!!
I'M SO EXCITED!!
 Ok, now I'm done. It looks like marking the hats down a little really helped. Hopefully this will help get my shop and brand out there a little more.
I have to say, this is a pretty big milestone for me, this is the first time I've ever had an item I've made with my own hands be wanted by someone else. There is a definite sense of validation here, that I'm not crazy and no one else thinks like me.
Its.... nice.
Balls of hand spun dyed in Cactus cooler, and Spring Salad

More two ply hand spun, dyed in Carnival, mini skein

Colorway- Flutter Shy, next in the MLPFIM series

Hand spun Alpaca, First batt I ever bought. 

Any whoo, Pictures!
As you peruse these pix, please remember that all my hand spun is spindle spun, so consistency is hard to achieve, at least at my level. 

 Any ways, Enjoy1

No comments:

Post a Comment